Re: [FWDLK] Pulling Windshields

I have only a couple of recommendations to add to Bill K's procedure.  I
obtain used "glass sticks" from a friendly local glass shop.  These are
nylon "sticks" specially shaped for this exact job, that is running along
the glass and weatherstrip inside and out without chipping the glass like a
metal tool will, and also are useful for starting the weatherstrip up and
over the lower corners of the glass when you begin to install it.  For the
"pop out" part of it, I wear running shoes which seem to work very well to
get the glass started out, and safety glasses since I'm lying nearly upside
down inside the car as I press on the glass with my feet, if the glass
breaks it will shower particles into your face.

Bill & Kathi Parker, South Central Indiana
'56 Chrysler Windsor; '60 Chrysler Saratoga; '62 Plymouth Max Wedge; '64
Dart convertible; '65 Barracuda \6; '65 Imperial; '68 Barracuda FB 340-S;
'69 Barracuda FB now 360; '72 Cuda '340