[FWDLK] 270 engine and powerflite trans for sale

[FWDLK] 270 engine and powerflite trans for sale

I have a buddy looking to sell a motor and trans.
It's a 270 out of a 55 dodge, running when pulled, its complete up to the air cleaner.   The trans is a powerflite out
of a 56 plymouth.  Its good but it needs a front bushing and seal.  I'd like
to see 200 for the engine and 50 for the trans.  I will deliver the pair to
Carlisle for 280. Engine and trans is located in Wilkesbarre, PA

For more info or details, you can email him direct.
Scott  scw56savoy@xxxxxxx

Thanks,
Nick