Re: [FWDLK] Help needed.

In a message dated 6/3/2004 2:48:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time, A 57 FURY writes:

HELP!

I'm redoing a 1957 Belvedere convertible and I thought that there were only metal body mounts on this car.  I went to the restorer today and he had 4 rubber mounts with a round metal with a round metal fitting on the bottom that supposedly came from my car.  We tried to fit them into the all the body mount holes and they didn't fit.  Does the 1957 Belvedere convertible have any rubber body mounts?  If so, where do they go.  It has me baffled.  Thanks in advance because I know I'll get a correct answer from the list.
John Paxos
'57 Fury
'57 Belvedere Convertible
Oakland, NJ