Re: [FWDLK] Plastique

    Anyone besides me remember when buying a new (insert brand)
got you a thick envelope from Fingerhut within a few weeks with a
sample of very thick "bubbly" plastic and an offer for "see through"
seat covers for you new auto.
   I remember Dad buying a set for our 56 Plym and the smell of the
hot plastic. As I remember they where fairly expensive and
guaranteed for the life of the car.
Jim