[FWDLK] PLASTIQUE: Bumps & Grinds

yeahbutt: the bumpy plastic covers tend to be 'more'  opaque than the
clear-stuff, and their "bumps/texture" tend to distract from the
appearance of the NOS (hopefully) upholstery
which underlies the covers--the covers serve to protect the upholstery,
while exhibiting them to any 'critical' observation.

Sure, they're 'hotter' than "cloth" , or even to textured plastic
covers, but their "protection" is 'priceless' (to quote a certain credit
card ad).

It's kinda like: I wish I was rich-enough to afford owning/living-with a
dark-colored car--it blows (what's left of my ) mind, when I see an
all-black car driving around, on a hot/sunny day, out here!--I wish I
were rich enuf to spend a couple-large, on an interior, & not worry
about its getting dirty, or worn/torn, with usage.

Neil V.