[FWDLK] transmissions

Hello Everyone,

This is basically off topic but I was wondering if anyone knew of
another mailing list that covers 1949-1952 Chevrolets.  I have several
Forwardlook cars as well as several Studebakers but I also have an
interest in early 50's Chevys.  I have a '51 Chevy with the Powerglide
transmission that needed some attention.    Thanks in advance.   Nick
Nichols.