Re: [FWDLK] "46K ORIGINAL MILES!!?? "

Reminds me of the '56 Dodge 4dr I was looking at in the junkyard earlier
today.

Some of the stainless has come off and it appears to have been factory dark
green over light green, 2-tone with the interior kind of a dingy beige,
whats left of it.

But it shows signs of bright red paint covering the dark green, including
the fender badges and nameplates - which is THEN covered with a very
obviously brushed on coat of pea green that comes fairly close to matching
the lower color.  Too bad they didn't coat the bottom of it this way, it
might still be solid enough to save.

I can't even picture it as red and light green - I can't think of a single
positive comment for that combination.

Incedentally a while back there was a '57 Dodge on eBay that had been redone
in red and white and had a 2-tone green interior - get that one and this one
and have a matched set!

Bill K.