[FWDLK] OIL PAN for 'B' engines

Hello List

Before I go to the dealers of these fine items,,,does anyone have a dent free spare oil pan for an early 'B' engine they would care to sell??
some surface rust or grease I do not care about.
(ie 350,361,383 up to about 1960 I would think)

The depths are....
1 1/4" front
5 3/4 main sump area
2 3/4" rear---some pans may be only 2 1/4" deep here

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57 FURY