Re: [FWDLK] Torque Converter From Hell

See, like all things of this nature, it only took 3 years and 15 minutes to
get the job done!!!

It's amazing when you look around the shop and finally realize that this or
that has been sitting there for ____ years (fill in the blank).

Maybe we'll all get something done now, Ray
--
Great long Distance Service, at 3.8 cents per minuts, on line billing and
payment, and no fees: <http://www.pioneertelephone.com/TellaFriend.asp>

Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas