[FWDLK] Not forwardlook, but for sale

Not mine, but 1963 Barracuda, currently located in Southern Connecticut.
Good running car, 318, four on the floor (yes, that's not the original
engine), all glass intact, interior fairly nice. Could use tires, and it
needs a paintjob. $2500 or make me an offer. If I had the money, I would
buy it myself.

~dave