Re: [FWDLK] It's drooping and it won't stay up!

Re: [FWDLK] It's drooping and it won't stay up!

There's a 'special' wrench, that Gary the G sells, that will tighten
your 'mirror'. I bought one, but lent it  out, & it's "gone",
now-----mebbe someone on the list will let you borrow theirs.

When you tighten it down, be sure to 'clean' its adjusting/mounting
arm/ball, and you could apply some sort of bees-wax/parafin to that
'joint' area, to sort-of "cushion" / lubricate it, for smooth mirror
"adjustments", once its tightened-down.

Everyone on the List should get a copy of Gary's "bible".

btw, when I have multiple-ordered stuff from him, this year, I have just
faxed  the order "in" to him, but  did  not ever receive  any
acknowledgement OF  the orders, but the orders
WERE received, as-ordered, within 2 weeks.

Neil Vedder