[FWDLK] 1956 277 v8 electronic ignition conversion

[FWDLK] 1956 277 v8 electronic ignition conversion

hello all, i've been out of the loop for a couple of months due to me
canceling hosting for a domain, but i'm back on the list now.

i still have my 1956 Plymouth Belvedere four door hardtop, black and yellow
in color. i would like to switch it to an electronic ignition, and i
researched this a few years ago and cannot locate my notes. go figure.

i know pertronix makes them, but not for my year/engine.
and the mopar kit appears to be for muscle cars.

anyone know of an option for the 277 v8?

thanks.

 ...glenn.