[FWDLK] Pre-forward look question

Hi All.

I know that there's a car club that deals strictly with Plymouths going all
the way back to the earliest ones.  I attended a meet that they had a few
years ago in Plymouth, Michigan when I still lived in the area.  My niece
just got her hands on a '49 Plymouth that I gave her and I'd like for her to
be able to get some needed info from that club so if any of you know if the
club has a website I'd really appreciate the info.  If it doesn't have a site
on the internet I'd also appreciate any other info so that the club can be
contacted.

Jerry Browarski