Re: [FWDLK] D501

Thanx, Johnnie; a less than honest person, in FlORIDA? What a concept!

That said, do we have any members, in FL, who could go visit the shop,
and look @ this car?  I'm NOT defending the man; never met him, and am
not trying to 'broker' the sale of the car--it's going to be a while
before it's completed, anyway--all I'm saying is that he's been
(seemingly) up-front with me, and was trying to find out "what" he has,
rather than trying to impress me with what he "knows" that he has.

I still believe that the car is legitimate, regardless of Tony B'.'s
past business practices---this is, after-all, an ACADEMIC
enterprise/research project--no one's (yet) trying to sell/buy
it--that's WHY  I, & others, like Fury owners) like to validate
'legitimate' cars!!!

AGAIN, don't we have any members who live in 'driving-distance' from
Tony's shop?

Neil