[FWDLK] Help wanted mouldings re 62/63 dart/valiant

[FWDLK] Help wanted mouldings re 62/63 dart/valiant

    I'm looking for the mouldings to fit the front bucket seats for my
62 300H and was told by Gary Goers that those found on the 62/63 dodge
dart and valiants would be the same. What I need is the two vertical
mouldings that fit on each corner edge of the seat (upper portion of the
seat)  as well as the horizontal mounted moulding that fit on the lower
portion of the seat (on the door side of the seat). What I do not know
is whether the baraccuda uses the same mouldings. I was also told that
the 63 chrysler may have had the same correct mouldings.
    Thanks from Fern