Re: [FWDLK] '57 Plymouth on ebay

My point was mis-taken by alot of you,and I apologize for starting this pissing contest between the stockers and the Hot rodders.I love stock and custom cars,one of my favorite cars out there is Jimmy Rawa's all original yellow and white "58 Savoy hard top.I also love John Paxtos' Fury,if you have never seen it,it is truely a work of art.To clear it up I'll be straight forward.The car may be an anonymous POS to some people,but it was and may still be someone's pride and joy,if it is such a hack job why the question of it being an option or stock?Everyone is right,we can all have our opinions,but why put down someone else's car on line and e-mail it all over the world?The builder or owner may be a member of this list and could be very hurt by these comments.Once again,I'm sorry to I started this,and as for the "Restoration and Preservation"people,I'm sorry if we invaded your list,I thought Mopar lovers were Mopar lovers but it seems I was wrong,from now on I will sit back and read your little comments and questions and keep my fingers off of the keyboard.Too bad.Anyone who needs tech advise on their hotrods or stockers can e-mail me direct.
Adam Lindenbaum
57 Savoy Kustom
58 426 Hemi 4 speed Fury