[FWDLK] restorificationable parts and things

[FWDLK] restorificationable parts and things

   Food for thought!

    Might just be that the Hot Rodder, or Customizer, or Modernizer  or Hacker, or Restorer ...whatever you may call any one of us on the list, may be the one that has the part you need, because he/she took it off his/her Forwardlooker and has no more use for it..thereby freeing up it's use on a Concourse Resto, or just to finish a Custom Lowrider or Racecar.
    Yes,this list has been designated for preservation and restoration.  But no matter which road we take our Forwardlookers down, we all benefit from the information, education and maybe even some of the lighthearted BS.
    Ahhhh, isn't America great!
John in WI   sunny, 60s    time to cut lawn... hmmm, if I put a 392 in my John Deere,  added some fins, a Fwdlk.  ornament and borrowed one of those golf course mowers, I'd  have my 3  1/2 acres of grass cut in no time at all... more time to work on the wagon!