[FWDLK] Two 1958 Plymouth Reproduction Trunk Mats For Sale

[FWDLK] Two 1958 Plymouth Reproduction Trunk Mats For Sale

Title: Message
Hi All,

I have two 'blemish' 1958 Plymouth reproduction trunk mats still for sale.  They have minor cosmetic blemishes.  Make an offer on either or both; I need to get them out of here in the next week or so (before Carlisle).  I can deliver them to Carlisle if you'd like.  Best offer before June 30th at 9PM gets them -- make an offer on either or both.

Haven't heard back yet to see if others will be available at the show... I'll keep everyone posted.

-Dave