[FWDLK] RESTIFICATION (Actual Cash Value)

[FWDLK] RESTIFICATION (Actual Cash Value)

"Value" is a subjective criteria--EXCEPT @ auctions--like, the annual
Barrett Jackson, extravaganza, the "Gold-Standard", in Scottsdale, which
I regularly attend.

OVERWHELMINGLY, it's the "original (looking)" cars....(---for WHO really
knows what lurks, literally!!,  'within'-them; an auction is a place to
SELL a car, NOT a place  to buy one; but I digress---).....that generate
the highest bids--"hot-rods/obvious restifications" are NOTORIOUS for
bringing sale-prices LESS than the 'investments' involved in their
"creation".

Fix-it/do-it as you want;  just don't expect to turn a profit on an
obvious-restification, lessen it's a Chebbie-type, (in RED).

Neil