[FWDLK] The Restoring vs Modifying Debate is OVER.

[FWDLK] The Restoring vs Modifying Debate is OVER.

Title: Message
Folks, end this debate NOW.

Like religion, politics, or cola wars, no one is going to ever win anyone else over to the other side.  Everyone who throws in their two cents only adds fuel to the fire.

As far as the 'official' stance of this mailing list is concerned, we have no problem with modified cars at all.  However, we ask that discussion about these mods be made on the website forums.

Please don't make me switch this over to a moderated list.  I've got about 9 days to get the 59 DeSoto ready for Carlisle, and it still hasn't been on the road since 1973... I've got lots to do and little time, and even less money... I don't need people acting like children over an unresolvable issue. PLEASE END THIS ARGUMENT...

-Dave