[FWDLK] 1959 Belvedere Conv, 1960, 1962 converts, 58 2dr ht

[FWDLK] 1959 Belvedere Conv, 1960, 1962 converts, 58 2dr ht

I just bought to turn over a '59 Belvedere (I think, most of the side
stainless is gone and I have to upload the pix to the computer and look
again) convertible.  This is a typical New York State car that has been
sitting outside on a fairly dry section, and has no floors or rockers left
as well as the usual over the headlight rot.  That said, it should come out
in one piece - a friend removed another, older 'vert from this yard a while
back and it was pretty savable.

Anyhow, I do have some pictures although it is hard to make out much through
the leaves.  The car is pretty complete with windshield, top assembly, most
of the dash, seats, a V8-2bbl engine, automatic trans, etc.  I will have to
make a second trip out to cut some trees down and haul it out, if necessary
I can pay a little more to the guy I got it from to pull it out with a
tractor.

I'm asking $2000, there is some breathing room there but if two or three
guys want it I may put it on eBay as the simplest way of getting the best
offer.

This car is the car that I was told could have been a '58 Chrysler convert,
for you guys who were interested - turned out to be a Plymouth instead.

After I get this out, I intend to pick up a '58 Belvedere 2-door hardtop
which I may be able to come up with the pieces to clone a Fury with it, also
a V8-2bbl car and largely complete.  I also found a 1960 Plymouth
convertible and a couple of 1962 Fury convertibles, all in not too terrible
of shape - largely complete, just forgotten.  I also spotted a decent
looking '55-6 Dodge 2-door sedan at this location.  There were a large
number of orphans and some other interesting cars here as well.  I won't go
through all of them but some good examples:

63-4 Chrysler 300 non-letter convert
55-6 Desoto 4dr
64 Imperial 4dr ht - looks almost drivable
65-6 Barracuda or Valiant convert, V8, wrecked on one side
Several 69-70 Dodge Coronet 2dr hardtops, enough to make at least one nice
car

Also in addition to my previous post on the Imperials, there is supposed to
be at least one more car that I did not see which still has a 392 Hemi in
it.   I do know that you'd be talking $750-$1000 to get the motor and/or the
car it's in.  I don't even know if that's reasonable, but the guy only just
recently found out that these motors are worth anything so the buy-in went
up.  There will no doubt be some of the smaller Hemis turn up, although I've
yet to find one - being summer so much of the stuff is heavily overgrown
that you could know what you're looking for and where to look and still walk
past it 5 times.

Again e-mail off list if interested -

Bill K.

---