From: "George McKovich" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Wayne Graefen'" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 9:00 AM
Subject: RE: Spray on metal repair?

Wayne.....
Yes, we have one of the spray weling machines. We are not completely
happy
with the process as it tends to make the operator very sick from the
fumes.... Even with all the safety equipment etc. The process works
well for
lots of small swiss cheese type rust holes but isn't the best for
large
gaping holes.

George