[FWDLK] L Jett: It is OK to use the old email address's....Problem fixe

[FWDLK] L Jett: It is OK to use the old email address's....Problem fixed

Please disregard previous message concerning my minor email address's being suspect.   AOL says they are mine again and not spoiled.  Thanks

Larry W Jett
950 Woodside Road Suite 4
Redwood City CA 94061
650 368 3966