[FWDLK] "Christine"

<Joeyramirez69@xxxx>
Subject: Fwd: [FWDLK] "Christine II"?

> Christine II would be great!  If it was "ANIMATION" done by computer.  It
> would be cool if this movie takes place in the 50's just when she rolled > > off the line.  What do you think of my idea?  Better than using real cars.

> Just a thought,
Joey
> In Dickinson, Texas
Still working on my 57 Savoy!

Now you're talking, Joey. Pity they didn't have digital animation in 1982 rather than totalling out all those FL Plymouths...

Let me throw this idea out, too:
There should be a disclaimer in the closing credits of any period movie that says "No vintage vehicle was damaged in the making of this film."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Date:    Sun, 11 Jul 2004 23:32:04 EDT
From:    Adam Lindenbaum <AdamL57@xxxx>
Subject: Re: "Christine II"?

> If it wasn't for the movie alot of FL cars would have been left to sit and
> rot,or had been scraped,it actually saved more cars than it ruined.Every
> negative has it's positives.
> Adam

Huh? I think you'll get some argument on that logic, Adam.
That's like saying "the operation was a success but the patient died."

And I don't buy the "sit and rot" myth. A nice old car that's properly advertised for sale at a reasonable price will never sit for long, let alone rot.

=Lou=