Re: [FWDLK] CARLISLE

I'd like to express the same sentiment.  I had a terrific time while I
was there on Saturday.  Lots of nice great cars and even greater people.

Regards,
Lou

Adam Lindenbaum wrote:

Got home from Carlisle late last night,anyone who didn't make it missed a great show.The GFS guys are the best!!!!Thanks for making it such a great time for us.Thanks Ron for showing us a wonderful time.All of the FL cars were incredible.It was great meeting Dave and all of the other people so I can put a face to the E-mail addresses and see the cars that are written about.We should get together more than once a year,maybe a Forward Look only show.

Adam