[FWDLK] 60 Imperial brake problems

Greetings everyone.
 I am having a perplexing problem with my 60 Imperial.
 On the first drive home from  winter storage this year I noticed a pulling to the drivers side every time I applied my brakes.
  Per the trouble shooting guide in my FSM , I have rebuilt the wheel cylinders and replaced the rubber brake lines. The brake shoes didn't look to be wet, or soaked with brake fluid, but never the less I thoroughly cleaned them  and the brake drum with aerosol brake cleaner and isopropyl alcohol.

After care full adjusting of the brake shoes and bleeding of the wheel cylinders a test drive down my gravel alley  had the same drivers side front tire locking up as bad as before.  Backing up seems to unlock the brake.
 Would anyone care to guess what is causing this?
                             Thanks in advance
                             Clay Smith
                              60 Imperial Custom