[FWDLK] CARLISLE HEAD COUNT NOT IN YET

Hi List,

     I am friends with the owner of the Carlisle Fairgrounds and Carlisle Productions Bill Miller. My Research and Marketing Company "Results Inc." has also worked with them on several events.

The facts are this:

  1. Of all the events they have through out the year the Chrysler Event is growing the fastest.

  2. Each year there are more in attendance than the year before.

  3. It is amazing how many mopar make the trip from Canada to Carlisle every year.

  4. The Chrysler event is bigger then the Ford Event and bigger than the GM event.

  5. The whole Carlisle staff is impressed with the positive attitude of the Mopar people.

  6. The Mopar people at the event set records as far as cooperation goes with the staff.

                                                               Ron Allyn Swartley