[FWDLK] 60 Imperial brake problems

Thanks to everyone for their thoughts on my braking problem.
 Very frustrating !
To me the shoes seem to have lots of material left on them, though I have nothing to compare them to.
 I think my next step will be new shoes and new springs .
 Just because they are probably easier to find than a new backing plate.
  I forgot to mention that I also sanded and lightly greased the contact points on my current backing plate.
I am becoming a whiz at 60 Imperial drum /brake removal :)
                Clay Smith
                60 Custom
                67 Crown Coupe