From: Dave & Tracy <dave-tracy.sherratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Jul 14, 2004 5:48 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] weather stripping needs

Jimmy,
Bernbaums do a lot of the repro trim & rubber etc. However, the most of it
comes of a roll so there is no true molded trim etc.I have found that using
an alternative can sometimes be the better option, some Jaguar car trim is
very close in profile & has a bit more meat in it . This is more important
with the door seals. I would shop around & get some samples, then make the
choice.
Dave.