[FWDLK] 59 Plymouth convertible - last chance

[FWDLK] 59 Plymouth convertible - last chance

No one seems to want this car, so I'll swap it to the scrap yard I got it
out of for something that might actually move if it doesn't sell this time
around.  If you were hoping I'd give it away, well the only place I'll give
it away to is the scrap dealer.   I don't have the time to part it out and I
can't afford to start renting a place to keep it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2485098781

Bill K.

---