[FWDLK] Ram car exhaust manifolds.

Hi folks..........

Does anybody have the correct exhaust manifolds for a Chrysler 300F that
they would be willing to part with?  A recent arrival in New Zealand in the
form of a black F came with an unoriginal set of logs, and the owner would
like to find the proper manifolds. Interested in left or right........both
would be awesome.  I'm sure that if anyone had them, they'd know, but here
are the numbers........right....1947488 and left....1947432.  A right side
manifold from a '61 would be OK too, it has the alternator mount instead of
the generator........number 2205853.    Thanks list.......
Please email privately if anyone can assist.
Dave in New Zealand.