Re: [FWDLK] Fw: [FWDLK] Local Parish Ordinances Against Antique Cars On

Re: [FWDLK] Fw: [FWDLK] Local Parish Ordinances Against Antique Cars On Ones ...

Lets not bash the USA because there is a problem in one parish or town or a place with ordinances that detract from our hobby.  If we lived in a Communist country you'd sure as hell not be in the car hobby or any other hobby for that matter.  You'd be hunting for food and trying to stay alive.  Or ducking bullets.
John Paxos