Re: [FWDLK] 1957 Plymouth Serial Numbers explained?/58 Imperial again

Re: [FWDLK] 1957 Plymouth Serial Numbers explained?/58 Imperial again

Book:

"... V8:    (M)   1683001-16392956...." "... Fury V8: (M) 16083001-16392956"

Not sure what I was thinking about on this one.  1635 falls into both of
those groups (1st 4 digits) -

Of course, I'd been awake around 28 hours straight by then so that may have
something to do with it.   I was at least smart enough to bring home the tag
itself so that doesn't get lost -

Bill K.