Re: [FWDLK] Tangled WEBSites/thickening burial PLOTS

Re: [FWDLK] Tangled WEBSites/thickening burial PLOTS

  Found a few more websites showcasing this car with a
little more info from the owner...

http://www.moparts.org/moparts/picture/oldweb/Garlick.html

http://www.moparmusclemagazine.com/featuredvehicles/155_0402_pentastars/index4.html  (scroll down)

http://www.myclassiccar.com/CoolCars/photogallery/archive/2004/2004-05-17/index.shtml

  Whatever its true history may be, it's a cool car
IMHO.

  JP