Re: [FWDLK] any Torqueflite experts?

Condinsation is the big bugaboo here. Drop the pan, change the filter, look
around, and drain the TQ. Refill with fresh, and try it again. You may have
to let it idle for a while to get it circulating, and may have to redo the
job if you pumped some slime/crud into the trans.

Good luck, Ray
Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas
All Y'all come visit, Y'hear?