[FWDLK] mopar tech. literature

Hi all,
Yesterday i receive 5 packages from a french guy who sold me some "chrysler archives" ... It was the archives of a french or swiss Chrysler "garage" in the '60s !!
Oh guys !! What a shock !!! 28 inches high of mopar literature ... Perhaps 6 " of technical  and parts bulletins !!! Some of them in french !!! A lot of Mopar manuals i never saw on ebay ... I haven't still had the time to see all the stuff but most of them are from 62-66 era, the others for 36-40 and 46-49 (service bulletins !!! ) . Some literature has never been opened ! No catalogs after 69.
I'll try to scan what i can and try also to help you. Note that i.e. '62 catalog have also infos about earlier models (as 55-56- etc..). Ther's no ads literature, only technical manuals. I'll perhaps also sell some on ebay because i've 2 of the same issue of some.
take a look at  pics and note that mopar catalogs lists also GM or Fors parts (pic 00002 from "automatic trans. hard parts catalog")
http://www.ifrance.com/accf-cad/imagfor/doc00001.jpg
http://www.ifrance.com/accf-cad/imagfor/doc00002.jpg
http://www.ifrance.com/accf-cad/imagfor/doc00003.jpg
http://www.ifrance.com/accf-cad/imagfor/doc00004.jpg
I'm very happy .....
--
Philippe COURANT

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F

Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

Buick 1996 Roadmaster wagon

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f