Re: [FWDLK] WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE

I had my '57 Chrysler 300C there. We spent the day running between 9 Mile and 15 Mile.

While its a wonderful time and a great event,  I also have an issue with the growing amount of modern cars in the right hand lanes on Woodward.  I heard complaints from several vintage car drivers and crowd members Saturday. I think one of the highights for the crowd is being able to see your favorite cars up close.

I know its a voluntary practice for "cruisers only in the right two lanes" but think it is in need of significantly more publicity.

If you agree, drop some e-mails to the people listed in the "contact us" section at:
www.woodwarddreamcruise.com
or the executive director at
execdir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anybody have any ideas for a catchy slogan? With more publicity and some crowd support we can make a big improvement.

Jim Krausmann
Detroit