[FWDLK] Woodward Dream Cruise

Hi all.  Just wanted to let you know that I took over 200 pics at this year's Woodward Dream Cruise and published them on my Yahoo space.  Not sure exactly how to access it 'cuz I always go through my Prodigy website so here's what to do.  Go to http://pages.prodigy.net/mopar-man/ and when that page opens you'll see a line of boxes near the top.  Click on the box that says "Links" and when that opens, click on the last line that says "More pics I've taken".  That'll get you to my Yahoo pages.  You'll see a few boxes on that page.  Click on the one that starts out "2004 Woo.." and that'll get you to the recent pics.  Some of the pics won't be the clearest since several were taken at pretty long distances and a few were taken of cars that blew past me at pretty high speeds but the majority of the pics are quite sharp considering that my digital cam is more than 4 years old and out of date.  When you click on the pic in the box, it'll open in full size and you should be able to figure out how to access the following pics.  You'll also have the option of having the pics pop up automatically.  If that's the option you choose, click on the underlined word that says "Slideshow".  It's above the pics of the albums on the right.  Hope you enjoy the pics.

Jerry Browarski