Re: [FWDLK] re wanted 413 pistons and cam

Re: [FWDLK] re wanted 413 pistons and cam

www.egge.com shows the pistons, also rings and some other parts, in their
online catalog, haven't tried to see if they actually have them, and you
also can sometimes find a set on eBay, there was a NORS set just a couple of
weeks ago that didn't sell, try searching for "413 pistons".  Don't buy the
Keith Black 413 pistons, they are "deep dish" truck/motor home pistons and
give around 8:1 static compression ratio with your original closed-chamber
heads.  You can use a later model B/RB cam and lifters if you also use the
later RB pushrods.

Bill & Kathi Parker, South Central Indiana
'56 Chrysler Windsor; '60 Chrysler Saratoga; '62 Plymouth Max Wedge; '64
Dart convertible; '65 Barracuda \6; '65 Imperial; '68 Barracuda FB 340-S;
'69 Barracuda FB now 360; '72 Cuda '340