[FWDLK] Oil Pan Touching

Hi All -

Now that the engine is back in my 58 Ply, I noticed that the right front
corner of the oil pan is touching the frame crossmember.  I have a feeling
that this shouldn't be happening.  The motor mounts are in place in the
slots and the tranny mount holes line up with the removeable crossmember.
On the driver's side, the oil pan isn't rubbing, but it is dented slightly
in that area, which may be why it clears.

In order to get the oil pan to clear the crossmember on the right side, I
elevated the engine slightly and locked down the right motor mount in this
position.  The motor mount now sits about half way down the slot.  Is this
OK, or will it eventually slide back down, causing the oil pan to touch
again.  Why am I having this problem if everything lines up OK ?  Any help
appreciated...

Ron