From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave & Tracy
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 4:38 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] W.P.C Museum info

Today I got in touch with the museum @ Dearborn, with asking some basic information. The reply was that all the microfilm information had been destroyed some time back. Going by what they say other than the build sheet our car has no history, if that is the case where do I need to start to look.?

Regards

Dave.

60 Le Baron sedan.