From: <RandalPark@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2004 1:49 AM
Subject: Re: IML: W.P.C Museum info

> What exactly is it that you are trying to find out? If there is nothing
available from the point it was built, maybe you can find out something by
starting at the end, and working back.

> Most states have pretty good records. Do you still have contact with the
person who sold it to you? He may be able to tell you where he got it. From
there you might be able to go at least a couple of owners deep into its
past. When a car changes from one state to another, the new state doesn't
usually record where the car came from before that. You are usually stuck
unless you can correspond with past owners to find out what states the lived
in while they had the car.

Tracy" <dave-tracy.sherratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> >Today I got in touch with the museum @ Dearborn, with asking some basic
information. The reply was that all the microfilm information had been
destroyed some time back. Going by what they say other than the build sheet
our car has no history, if that is the case where do I need to start to
look.?