[FWDLK] Timo Tanskanen just got his windshield stock

[FWDLK] Timo Tanskanen just got his windshield stock

I just got a phone call today from Timo Tanskanen out of Riverside
California that his new shipment of scandinavian reproduction
windshields has arrived. He told me a while ago if anyone combined
orders together (the larger the order the better the discount) and of
course that would be preferable shipped to the same location and then
also split the freight costs. I'm close to Kalispell Montana, Spokane
Washington and would even go to Seattle to pick mine up.
If interested, please contact Timo at 909-687-6579 or fax 909-687-5963.
Please tell him about this combined order to the northwest.
    Thanks from Fern about 50 miles north of the Montana/Idaho borders