[FWDLK] Generator for 57 Dodge hemi

I am puting together my acceseries for my 57 dodge hemi. So when I put the motor in all of the accesseries will be all lined up cleaned and painted. Well my problem is that I made a poly head into a hemi head so I picked up a few brackets here and there and was told the generator would now sit on the left side in stead of the right.So I started diging around for pictures of 57 58 hemi motors and havent found any. Happened in at the local chrysler dealer and he had just picked up a 56 300.Well the power steering is on the back of the generator. Not like the poly. Went to a car show in Illinois and there was a LaFemme 55 Dodge and it also had a generator with the P/S on the back of it. Someone please help me out here. Can I still put my old power steering where it was? Put the generator on left side of the motor. If I sound confused its because I am.           Fred   57 dodge hemi