[FWDLK] Tatoo'ed CRL, & sheepskin steering wheels.

[FWDLK] Tatoo'ed CRL, & sheepskin steering wheels.

First: the sheepskin steering wheel-cover: if any of y'all have a spare
one, lying around, I'd lke to buy it; it makes a perfect protector for a
car cover, where it lies across a 57 Dodge's hood
'ornaments'!!  Horie's present 'sheepskin' is just about completely worn
out, after 'surviving' 5 car-covers, over-the-years.

Tonite, I was researching my photo archives, & saw pics of an
all-white/red-black interior,  58 with "Spring-Special-trim" CRL 2-dr
Ht, from Crawford county , OH (lic. plate :"9/92") onto
which somebody  installed an "incredible" (that's a kind-term, for the
'effect') amount of gratuitous chrome trim, all over it ["This is your
Dodge, on drugs.."]

The total-effect is not unlike the appearance of someone, who has let
the application of body-tatooing get out of control, all over them!

At least the interior, except  for the rear parcel shelf area, was left
'stock' (and even, featured clear plastic covers over the "NOS"
upholstery).

The wide, body-side, and end-of-fin, and rear license 'escutcheon'
chrome-pieces of the  "Spring-Special" trim,  is probably what got the
owner interested in "gilding-the-lily", so-to-
speak.

Among the numerous-and-sundry chrome-and-
stainless  accoutrement, the car sports two 58 D500 emblems,(@ least: on
the trunk) and 59 Dodge "1/4 panel 'gills' (in front of the rear
bumper.)

Does anyone know the whereabouts of ,  or, have they seen, this car?

Neil Vedder