[FWDLK] Anyone looking for Modern Gas Shocks for Forward Look MoPars

[FWDLK] Anyone looking for Modern Gas Shocks for Forward Look MoPars

  HI LIST,

I have specially modified new modern gas shocks to fit our cars listed on E-bay and also available outside of E-bay. Outside of the auction I will sell them for $44.99 + $10.00 shipping in the USA or actual USPS shipping cost outside of the USA. I have front sets for all 55 and 56 DPCD vehicles. I only have a few sets of the 57 up left. You can see the sets I have listed on E-bay now by clicking on the licks below or copy and paste the item number in the search box on the E-bay site.

THANK YOU  JOE        56 Desoto's

Dodge & Plymouth  1955 and 1956
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7919624636

Desoto & Chrysler  1955 and 1956