[FWDLK] Engine Rebuilding

Can anyone recommend a good engine rebuilding shop in the San Francisco
Bay Area?   Or, does anyone have a decent running 318 V8 they wish to
sell?  My '60 Plymouth Fury conv. that had a tired 318 finally started
knocking badly and is need of a rebuild or another engine.   One other
thing that was weird was that the torqueflite transmission started
leaking when the heavy engine knocking came in.   What could have
caused that leaking?   Any info greatly appreciated.   thanks,   Nick
Nichols