Re: [FWDLK] Engine Rebuilding

Never fix anything until you know what's wrong.

You didn't tell us anything about the leak. I'd find out just where the
trans is leaking and that might lead you to the knock. Sounds like something
has come loose maybe with the torque converter, flexplate, or input shaft.
This could cause the leak AND the knock.

Let us know, Ray
Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas
All Y'all come visit, Y'hear?