Re: [FWDLK] Owl's Head Maine

This is the 34th Annual Fall Meet of the Chrysler 300 Club, International.

Started Wed, and will end Sat night. Sat day will be spent at the Owls Head
Musuem. All are invited to look and talk cars. Stop by and see us!

Ray Jones, Meet Coordinator, Chrysler 300 Club, International.

Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas
All Y'all come visit, Y'hear?