Re: [FWDLK] List members in Florida

Hi all.  I'm in North Fort Myers in SW Florida and the only damage in my area was caused by hurricane Charlie several weeks ago.  The recent hurricane caused some rain and slightly heavier than normal wind but nothing major.  I was still able to take my dog out for a number of walks during that storm because the rain would stop for fairly long periods of time.  I know the east coast got nailed the hardest and I'm pretty sure there was a lot of heavy wind in the NW area of the state which is where the hurricane went inland.

Jerry Browarski